Everyone who has had pond lighting in the past knows that halogen pond lights can be leaky, blow bulbs frequently, and most pond light kits have to be used with a timer or plugged in and unplugged manually. Furthermore, most "pond light kits" that have multiple lights included have 5' or less of wire/cable between each light meaning that all the lights within the kit have to be located within 5 feet of each other.
Laguna POWERGLO Submersible LED Pond Light Kits address many of the issues associated with pond lights and pond light kits:
- Laguna POWERGLO Submersible LED Pond Light Kits come with a "Dusk to Dawn" Photocell that automatically turns the pond light kit on at night and off the next morning. If less running time is desired, this kit can be used with a timer.
- Laguna POWERGLO Submersible LED Pond Light Kits 15' of cord dedicated to each light allowing for great distances between 2 lights.
- Laguna POWERGLO Submersible LED Pond Light Kits can be used IN or OUT of the water.
- Laguna POWERGLO Submersible LED Pond Light Kits have water tight connectors to keep out rainwater that causes shorts and blow bulbs (LEDs).
- Each pond light in the kit has its own weighted base.
- Each kit comes with a 3 YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY from Laguna
- All Laguna POWERGLO Submersible LED Pond Light Kits are safe, UL Listed, Low Voltage, and prewired for easy installation.
PT1579 Kit Includes:
• 3 single 12 LED lights
• Automatic light sensor
• 3-way splitter
• 12 volt transformer