Tetra Waterfall Filter
How it works:
1. Water enters the TetraPond Waterfall Pond FIlter through the bottom
2. Water flows up through the pond filter mat and then through the pond filter biological filter media
3. Pond filter mat and biological filter media provide mechanical and biological filtration
4. Pond water exits the TetraPond Waterfall Pond Filter over the wier and re-enters the pond providing aeration and oxygenation
5. Works well with the Tetra Pond In-Pond Skimmer
TetraPond Waterfall Feature Benefits
* Unique "multiple ridge" design on the top of the weir reduces dripping and water wicking under the weir preventing leaks
* Extra longs spillway makes it easy to hide the TetraPond Waterfall Filter with stones
* Fiber mat inside the TetraPond Waterfall Filter traps suspended solids in the pond water
* Mesh Bag (for adding Biological Filter Media) and Biological Filter Media grows beneficial bacteria to filter out toxic compounds within the water
* Inled for 1" and 1.25" tubing (fittings included, not the tubing)
Overall Width front to back counting Spillway (weir): 19"
Width not counting Spillway (wier): 14"
Overall Width Left to Right: 13"
Spillway (weir) Width Left to Right: 11.75"
Overall Height: 12.25"