Pond Patch Kit
Easy to use
Works with all types of pond liner
Tite Seal Pond Liner Patch Kit repairs and waterproofs small tears and punctures in EPDM rubber.
The Kit contains everything you need:
- (1) 5″ x 24″ fully cured self-adhesive EPDM rubber patch with butyl adhesive
- (1) solvent wipe
- (1) scrub sponge
- (1) seam roller
- (1) pair disposable gloves.
How to use:
- Clean area of pond liner to be repaired usingsolvent wipe or acetone
- Cut pond liner patch to over size of hole/rip/tear
- Shape patch to circle or oval shape
- Using pond silicone, run a continuous bead 1/4″ thick from the edge of the patch and another bead 1″ or so inside of that
- Gently roll onto original pond liner. Allow 24 hours to dry. DO NOT PRESS TOTALLY FLAT!
|PM Warranty Service|