1 gallon Algaway 5.4
Algaecide For Ponds – Stops String Algae and Green Water Algae Growth
Control Algae Growth and Eliminate Green Water in your Garden Pond with Microbe-Lift Algaway 5.4!
Safe for use with fish and plants ( but not snails, shrimp and crustaceans) and will keep your Pond Water clear and beautiful.
For Garden Ponds with Heavy String Algae Growth, first clean off excess string algae from the sides of the Pond
and any ornaments or water features.
Then add 1 capful per 60 gallons of water for complete Algae Treatment.
Help your water stay clean and clear with Algaway 5.4!
Note: If the pond water looks like pea soup or is really green it may be necessary to do a partial water change before treating
with Microbe Lift Algaway 5.4. As with any liquid algaecide for ponds, the algae cells have to be coated with the algaecide.
If the water is very green, the prescribed dosage that is safe for fish and plants may not be enough to clear up the water.
Doing a partial water change thins out the algae cells.
- 8 oz. (ALGA08) Treats 2,839 gals.
- 16 oz. (ALGA16) Treats 5,678 gals.
- 32 oz. (ALGA32) Treats 11,356 gals.
- 1 gallon (ALGAGAL) Treats 45,424 gals.
- 2.5 Gallon Tote (ALGA2.5) Treats 113,560 Gallons
- In ponds, insure that water is well aerated via waterfall, fountain or other method to prevent fish loss.
- Aeration must be continuous.
- Not safe for use with snails, shrimp and other crustaceans or mollusks.
E.P.A. Registration # 14802 – 8 – 74466 MSDS Download