Butterfly Koi Pond Packs
The koi pictured are representative of the koi that will be shipped if ordered. Every order is guaranteed to be an excellent selection and mix of color. All fish are guaranteed to arrive healthy.
How the fish are shipped:
All Pond Fish sold through PondMarket.com are shipped directly from the fish farm. All fish orders are shipped Monday – Thursday for next day delivery. Orders placed Thursday – Sunday will ship on the following Monday or Tuesday. It is highly recommended that someone who knows how to handle pond fish receive the pond fish when they arrive to immediately acclimate and release the fish into the pond.
Guaranteed Live Delivery:
All Pond Fish ordered through PondMarket.com are guaranteed to arrive at their destination alive. It’s the responsibility of the recipient to make sure that the fish are handled, acclimated to the fish pond, and properly released in to the fish pond. PondMarket.com cannot be responsible for any loss of fish through the process of receiving, handling, acclimating, and releasing the fish. Should there be any loss after the fish are released please click here to send us a customer service ticket. All fish are warranted for 24 hours.
Acclimating pond fish:
- Carry the box next to the pond
- Open the box
- Remove the outer most bag. The pond fish will be double bagged.
- Place the inner bag, still sealed, onto the pond surface.
- Allow the bag to float for approximately 10 minutes. In cool weater, 45 – 70 degree water, add 5 minutes to the acclimation process. In warmer weather, 70 – 85 degree water, total acclimation time should take no more than 5 minutes. If the bag will be floating in full sun, it may be necessary to open the fish bag and add a couple handfuls of water every minute or two.
- Once the pond fish is acclimated, dump the bag contents including the fish into the pond.
- If you are not an experienced fish keeper then it is not recommended to order pond fish online.
- It’s recommended to use stress relieving agents like Koi TLC and pond salt to make the fish’s transition to the new pond as easy as possible. After all, they spend ½ a day in an airplane and the other half in the back of a UPS/ Fed Ex truck.
PondMarket does its best to deliver a healthy product. As with all livestock, goldfish and koi are susceptible to outbreaks of disease. For this reason we suggest you quarantine new arrivals and recommend your customers do the same. PondMarket cannot accept responsibility for conditions created by mixing new fish and old fish.
IT IS THE BUYERS RESPONSIBILITY TO FOLLOW ALL LOCAL, STATE AND FEDERAL LAWS WHEN MAKING PURCHASES.
ALL WARRANTY CLAIMS MUST BE MADE WITHIN 48 HOURS OF DELIVERY. IT MAY BE NECESSARY TO MAIL IN THE EXPIRED FISH TO PROCESS A WARRANTY CLAIM.