Triton Check Valve Backflow Preventer with Unions
Triton Check Valve Assemblies work with ANY pump that has an 1.5″ or 2″ discharge and are designed specifically for use with flexible PVC.
Atlantic Water Gardens Triton Check Valve (back flow preventer) Assembly works with all Atlantic pond skimmers, TidalWave pumps, and Triton Ionizers. It can also be used as a replacement for Aquascape, PondBuilder, Savio, and other manufacturers. It fits any 1.5″ and 2″ discharge pump!
The purposes of the check valve assembly are many:
- Keeps water from filters and features from flowing back into the pond/basin
- Rrovides as easy way to remove pumps for servicing
- Eliminates the need for gluing additional fittings on to flexible PVC
Atlantic’s Triton Check Valve is the only check valve designed exclusively for the water garden industry.
Triton Check Valve Assembly Features:
- Triton discharge pipe has molded “perfect-cut” dimensions to identify proper lengths for Atlantic products and cut-to-fit 1′ increments on the reverse side.
- Works with all 1-1/2′ and 2′ pump outlets
- Maximum assembled height of 17′ (from the pump discharge to the center of the outlet pipe)
- Can be extended to any length using 2′ sch 40 fittings.
- Pictured with pond pumps to illistrate functionality, pumps not included